Monday 5 December 2011

my life is now very serious and very disappointing

its sad to find out the final examination this year I was finally able to number them ... scared later when up school .. it is dead, I should parents know about this .... I have them angry .. I am sure they will be prohibited to go out and not to hold a laptop computer .. if the school is close to bullying when I will be sitting in class at the end ... hate is already in the end of class I will meet with the enemy ... I want to do how if already familiar to him .. it is important to be pleased .. good friends there and for supporting me close my god .. so, How is it is I want to deal with the enemies of my old friends soon .. please is me and my for me is my support when I have to bully them

No comments:

Post a Comment